Tuesday, May 29, 2012

PSAs


     All of the public service announcements were informative and impacted me in different ways. I thought Lauren had one of the top three public service announcements. I liked the mixture of pictures, video clips, and texts. Her video was well put together. You could tell she really cared about saving the whales and did a lot of research to make such a good video. I never really realized how big of a problem whaling is, and now I am more aware. I also thought that Halie had a good video. I thought that she picked good pictures and had good facts. Halie seemed to know what she was talking about. Her video made me more aware of how global warming is affecting animals, and made me want to help stop it.  Jacob B’s public service announcement was also very good.   It seemed well organized and had a lot of good facts and information.  It looked professional and creative.  I thought Jeff, River, and Alex needed to fix some of their public service announcements.  They were all good, but things could have been done to them to make them better.  I thought Jeff needed to add some more information and make it a little longer.  River’s public service announcement had a lot of text and was a little hard to follow.  I think he could have made it more interesting.  Alex could have put more information in his and made it longer too.  Overall, I thought all of the public service announcements were good and I really learned a lot about different environmental problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment