Sunday, March 25, 2012

You Tube Going Green Video

     I agree with the people that made the video, we should do something to help the environment.  We could start with little things like turning off lights, unplugging cords when we are not using them, or using less air conditioning and heat.  Then, we could do bigger things like making people aware of how to help the environment or using different energy sources.  I think this video was really good.  It is a good thing that teenage kids care about our environment and want to help.  I think a lot of effort was put into making the video and it probably took a long time to do.  I think after learning how to make our own videos with Mr. Brester, I could do something similar to that.  Hopefully, people realize how helping the environment is important after watching this video, and want to do something to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment